The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Dragon mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree-Doc
Admin

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 am

Well guys I think I have been and made a really big mistake this time. I noticed that there were two special edition Blue Dragon mounts for sale in Apalune for 200 mil each, and after a lot of going backwards and forwards trying to make my mind up whether to buy one, I eventually did.

I was really pleased with my Blue Dragon, until I tried to ride it and can't. The only thing I can think of is that its a mount for a human, and if that's the case I'm not to bothered as i can use it with my UM fighter when I reach lev 50, the other reason may be that its a darkie mount and if it is I'll be really p-ssed off. But what makes it all the more annoying is that before I bought it, I made sure I read what class it was for, the class on it was blank. Then I read the rest of the information which stated, I was getting lev 50 hm/um Blue Dragon which was only usable by Shiaya user. ( event item ) So were have I gone wrong. I am a Shiaya user, I am above the stated lev 50 hm, this mount dose not state that it cannot be traded. this mount give me the impression from reading the information on it that all Shiaya users could use it, if any one can find or knows any information on The Blue Dragon mounts I would be very grateful to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I got some bad news for you Bull, you might just have bought darkie mount =P
I went on the Shayia forum, one of they guys said he thought there was only one kind of them, and that it was for Hunter/Warrior/guard only. But since you said there was two different it might be a Light one too, or for assassin/pagan/oracle. so you only have to try sell it again for same price you bought it for.
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
Tree-Doc
Admin

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Thank you Snip, I haven't had the time yet to go looking for information on the Blue Dragon, but I do think you are right in what you say. I have bought a darkie mount, but what makes the whole thing very annoying is that no were dose it say the class of rider ( dark or light ) it only states that this is a limited edition mount for hm/um lev 50 and can be use only by Shiaya users. Well I am not moving over to the Darkside, so I will just have to try and sell it, and make my 200 mil back. well at least it was a lesson learned.
thx Tree-Doc Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Quite weird that there is no description about the class and side needed for the mount.
I hope you have good luck selling it, and pherhaps you can get a the right mount

I think this is what you bought :

Blue Dragon mount Blue_d10

And I think this is what you should have:

Blue Dragon mount Humans10
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 am

Thx White

Cool pictures, and yes that's the Dragon mount I bought. But like you say, I'll have to sell it and buy another. I really don't know why I have all these different mounts I can only use one at a time, hehehehe
rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Dragon mount   Blue Dragon mount Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Dragon mount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: