The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pvp Team 1-15

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree-Doc
Admin

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

Hi Guys

This is just a quick posts to let every one know that we have finally got round to starting a 1-15 pvp team, and we hope that a lot more of us will join in and build a toon so they can play. we already have guild members who have built Archer, Mage, Ranger, Fighter, and priest, but any guild member can choose to play what ever class they like. This pvp team is only for us to get together as a group and have some fun. So don't any one be afraid of not joining in because there worried about letting the team down by dying lots, this is for fun, and fun only.

We still have a healthy membership to our guild, but our biggest problem is getting a big group of people on, all at the same time. so the more of us that get involved the more the chance of getting smaller groups into playing pvp.

hehehe just think about kicking some darky fury butts
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 am

I would have jumped for joy at this before episode 4 cheers

unfortunatly enchanting made 1-15 pvp much more expensive Neutral

even getting to [5] on all your armors a weapon makes my pocket book look like this

Empty-------> [Pocket book: ] <------------Empty

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I guess I will be making a hm priest/archer
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm

I will jump for joy anyway xD
but i am going to make um archerer for so... when i get to lvl 40 on Zyrgel =P

But for now i cant be online on Shaiya coz im not AoC lan Exclamation (dont forget it!) and im not sure when its over =/
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Good idea, but I need to make a new pvp-toon then.....What is needed most at the moment?
(I still have an experimental rec ranger, Razz But doubt I will be helpfull then Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:15 am

lol my ranger had like 100+ dex at lvl 15 in pvp and no str Razz

talk about useless bounce
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 am

Shock i have to agree with you 100%, today was the first time i have played in pvp since we moved in to Ep4. I have a UM Archer and I was totally blown away with what has happened in the new 1-15 pvp, I thought at one time that I had gone to the wrong borderland and was play in the 20-30 class, I was of no use at all, the new enchanting of armour and weapons has turned it in to a pvp game were you can only compete on equal terms if you have lots of money to spend on up grades. in fact guys it has ruined this part of the game in my eyes. you will no doubt have to experience the game for yourself and to make up your own minds. but like Shock pointed out in his post it has been turned over to all them who have money to burn. this part of the game was for all the new player, just starting out, so they could learn how to pvp and to experience the game before moving in to the higher and more competitive parts of the game. before Ep4 you had no trouble at all getting in to a party to play, now its almost impossible unless you are of a high pvp rank, or you form your own small party. because we are now able to form large raid like parties of 30 player. it just looks like all the new and first time players to 1-15 pvp are being pushed out and ignored by the experience player who have taken over.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but there again guys if we form our own parties we could still have some fun. White we have 1 of every class so you just play what ever you will have most enjoyment playing. Im sorry if this seem to be a bit of a kill joy post, but we can have some fun trying to kill darkies any way cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 am

Just a little I forgot to add, with a few of us in the guild now having UM toon,s at pretty good levels, it is very easy for us to power lev any one to lev 15 if they need to make a new pvp toon, in fact it only takes a little over 2 hours for a HM.
Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 am

I know that pvp 1-15 isn't what it is used to be, but let's just try to have some fun together.
And forget trying to be the best with the most expensive gear;)
Even if you die a lot just keep Laughing

Mmmm I think I am going to make an archer then. Or maybe priest...not sure

Lol actually I should make a defender, never played one. To bad they have no use in pvp except giving a buff pherhaps Neutral
(It would be so cool if defenders had a invisible wall skill or something so you could protect the squishies Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

WhitetigerN wrote:
I know that pvp 1-15 isn't what it is used to be, but let's just try to have some fun together.
And forget trying to be the best with the most expensive gear;)
Even if you die a lot just keep Laughing

yes White that is exactly why I have been pushing for this pvp team, we can all reach lev 15 very easy and so we can all join in the game as a guild group and have some fun, and as for the upgrades, and expensive gear well i think that should be left to the individual. But you certainly don't need them to have fun, I'm really looking forward to when you guys all have enough time to come back and play, your missed, but we no that life goes on and you can only do your best.

plus summer isn't the best time of the year to be sat in doors on a comp

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

If the pvp team doesnt work very well, we got a G.R.B.-team in stead then ^^

I am going to make an HM defender anyway, iit could prolly stop in lvl 15 to pvp/grb for a while though...

Last edited by Zyrgel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Defenders can be quite nice in pvp as well only nobody bothers to try. (unless nossed) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp Team 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Team 1-15   Pvp Team 1-15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvp Team 1-15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Noble Creed's forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: