The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is the best build?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kidhaen

kidhaen

what is the best build? Empty
PostSubject: what is the best build?   what is the best build? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 am

hmm i have um fighter but still i dont know what is great build for it... affraid What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

PostSubject: Re: what is the best build?   what is the best build? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 am

After extensive testing(15 or 14 tries. I don't actually remember the number) I found for lvling 5 str 2 rec 2 dex per lvl worked for me as it gives me power, defense, dodge rate, and accuracy; 4k hp and 100 defense+ I hit as hard(actually harder due to um lvl bonuses) as a hm.

Other possible survival builds:
5str 1 rec and 3 dex
5 str 4 dex(Tree-Dave lol! used this)

These are good as you do not die easy but at really high lvls you might still need rec(as some high lvl mobs hit a lot despite huge amounts of dex)

P.S. Tree always laughs when I call him that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidhaen

kidhaen

PostSubject: Re: what is the best build?   what is the best build? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 am

egeheheh ok ok ty so much... ^^

ill take that advice.. :p
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what is the best build?   what is the best build? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 am

Gamenot wrote:
5 str 4 dex(Tree-Dave lol! used this)

These are good as you do not die easy but at really high lvls you might still need rec(as some high lvl mobs hit a lot despite huge amounts of dex)

P.S. Tree always laughs when I call him that Very Happy

you are very accurate in your comment of this build, its really good until you hit very high lev mobs' and boss's that can hit you no matter what your Dex is, because I have not used rec I have a very low defence, and so can't take the punishment high lev mobs deliver, I'm lev 58 UM fighter but my defence is only 150 which is very poor, needs restat, or very heavy rec lapis linking,

Still a work in progress will update later as I improve.

TreeDoc aka Dave
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

PostSubject: Re: what is the best build?   what is the best build? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Even with 700+ dex some mobs will still hit: especially the Sky city, jungle/desert, and OI monsters

Rec gives you the ability to be able to take hits but it can be good or bad depending on the situation.

In the future; CS mobs(which will do ridiculously high damage) will probably require a tank with 1k rec at least and 2-5 healers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the best build?   what is the best build? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the best build?
Page 1 of 1