The Noble Creed's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Noble Creed's website!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funday; poll 3; first event

Go down 
4 posters

What event should we do for the first funday?
Extra difficult hide and seek
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap17%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Hide and seek
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap33%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Relay racer
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap17%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Reversed hide and Seek
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap0%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Scavenger hunt
 17% [ 1 ]
The wolves and the sheep
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap16%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
I have a better idea! (post it)
Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_lcap0%Funday; poll 3; first event I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

Funday; poll 3; first event Empty
PostSubject: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm

This poll is about the event we will have on the first funday, also vote for the day and time in the other polls.
Read this post to know what we are talking about http://lostnine.ogameteam.org/general-discussion-f14/guild-funday-t26.htm

The events are in alfabetical order, if you have a better idea feel free to post it here or in the topic about funday and I will add it to the poll.

And tell all our guildies to vote as well.

Last edited by WhitetigerN on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tree-Doc
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

A friday is a work day for me, but if we could start this event at round 4PM ( GMT ) I would be available. unless of course there is some kind of emergence.
Back to top Go down
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 pm

I added friday to the poll.

Hahaha if we go on like this we'll have one vote for everything. In that case we will have to let fate decide (online dice or random number or something)
Back to top Go down
Zyrgel
Admin
Zyrgel

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm

WhitetigerN wrote:
I added friday to the poll.

Hahaha if we go on like this we'll have one vote for everything. In that case we will have to let fate decide (online dice or random number or something)

What did you expect when we are so few on the forum? ò.Ó

If we get all on the forum we might gwt some better numbers though...
Back to top Go down
http://lostnine.ogameteam.org
WhitetigerN

WhitetigerN

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm

I am busy getting every-one on the forum. But it is hard Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gamenot

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Razz My vote is for extra hard hide and seek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funday; poll 3; first event   Funday; poll 3; first event Empty

Back to top Go down

Funday; poll 3; first event
Page 1 of 1